You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dreman23

• "Dreman23" is male
  • "Dreman23" started this thread

Date of registration: 6. April 2016

Friday, 31. May 2019, 14:18

+25 and above

Hello guys which Stone must i use other than Master stone to upgrade a piece of equipment past +25?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Friday, 31. May 2019, 14:46

I'm curious about same thing..
"Does HS upgrade system works only till +25? If so, why then we have 12 grades of hs?
If it works beyond +25 why it says unable to upgrade due difference in lvls when u try a hs5 + ?

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

Pandia

Rising Star

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:02

unable to upgrade due difference in lvls

I got same msg when trying hs6 on +25 items. if the item was finest available or not didn't make any difference, still same system msg.
  • Activate Facebook

Mendek

Rising Star

• "Mendek" is male

Date of registration: 14. October 2016

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:05

If Vilya was right you need grade 10 above +25.

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:08

Huh??
If there is upgrade event going on and I can have 100% success with grade lvl 6-7 why then I need 10??

• Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:13

Huh??
If there is upgrade event going on and I can have 100% success with grade lvl 6-7 why then I need 10??

Isnt it obvious? o.o The rates you get during ane vent are not the stones actual rates, they are altered by the event, thus why you need a grade 10+ heaven stone to upgrade that higher tier of gear o.o
  • Activate Facebook

Mendek

Rising Star

• "Mendek" is male

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:19

Probably because if the lower grades worked on >+25 then everyone would wait until event and don't even bother to get high grades, so they came up with this restriction.

• Activate Facebook

Pandia

Rising Star

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:26

The rates you get

rate of success is different from lvl restrictions. and i haven't seen anything about lvl restrictions when using hs upgrade system in Vilya's post here https://forum.lastchaos.gamigo.com/index…&threadID=25230 as i.e. when using finest/es
  • Activate Facebook

Mendek

Rising Star

• "Mendek" is male

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:36

and i haven't seen anything about lvl restrictions when using hs upgrade system in Vilya's post here

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:48

Huh??

Isnt it obvious? o.o The rates you get during ane vent are not the stones actual rates, they are altered by the event, thus why you need a grade 10+ heaven stone to upgrade that higher tier of gear o.o

No, it is not!!!!
It's my gears and my stones...if I want to throw an HS grade 1 on my +25 wep, it should be my choice , unless it says different in the upgrade system guide we have.
To make hs grade 10 u gonna need x243 hs grade 5, now check their price on the market, do the calc and now check the price of SUS again. So again - No, it's not obvious why I have to use only hs grade 10 and above!

• Activate Facebook

Pandia

Rising Star

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:51

and i haven't seen anything about lvl restrictions when using hs upgrade system in Vilya's post here

i see. well that comes from discord if im not mistaken, it'd require to be online the exact min Vilya said that, something not possible for the majority of players.

besides that's why forums posts 'about features' or 'about items' exist, isn't it? :) so every1 has access to them and use the info :P

If there are restrictions maybe the guide to new upgrade system should include them?
  • Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Friday, 31. May 2019, 17:14

No, it is not!!!!
It's my gears and my stones...if I want to throw an HS grade 1 on my +25 wep, it should be my choice , unless it says different in the upgrade system guide we have.
To make hs grade 10 u gonna need x243 hs grade 5, now check their price on the market, do the calc and now check the price of SUS again. So again - No, it's not obvious why I have to use only hs grade 10 and above!

Because the current system rewards players who farm, if your sole look is based on how much they cost you will never upgrade. not to men tion there are4 places that drop HS like candy and you can easily drop around 70-100 per hour if you are fast.
If you don't like HS 10+ you can always upgrade with master stones or runes, since those work aswel.
  • Activate Facebook

Dreman23

• "Dreman23" is male
  • "Dreman23" started this thread

Date of registration: 6. April 2016

Friday, 31. May 2019, 20:39

No, it is not!!!!

Because the current system rewards players who farm, if your sole look is based on how much they cost you will never upgrade. not to men tion there are4 places that drop HS like candy and you can easily drop around 70-100 per hour if you are fast.
If you don't like HS 10+ you can always upgrade with master stones or runes, since those work aswel.
so im gonna use a master stone and bind my gear... makes no sense there should be no restriction to what grade hs i use... if i fail i fail its my gear.
  • Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Friday, 31. May 2019, 21:05

so im gonna use a master stone and bind my gear... makes no sense there should be no restriction to what grade hs i use... if i fail i fail its my gear.

Ill just answer you this:

Doesn't matter if its your gear or not, that is part of the new upgrade system, old system also had limitations just like the current one, its not a hard concept to grasp. If you want to bind your gear go ahead, you can always buy a unbind stone and remove the bound status if you want, or you can use a prs +5 for 30 days since all it does gives you a tiny bit more hp and 1% PVP damage reduction
If you aren't happy with how the current system works you can always make a suggestion with a poll and maybe they will change it if it gets enough votes.
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Friday, 31. May 2019, 21:51

Ill just answer you this:

Doesn't matter if its your gear or not, that is part of the new upgrade system, old system also had limitations just like the current one, its not a hard concept to grasp. If you want to bind your gear go ahead, you can always buy a unbind stone and remove the bound status if you want, or you can use a prs +5 for 30 days since all it does gives you a tiny bit more hp and 1% PVP damage reduction
If you aren't happy with how the current system works you can always make a suggestion with a poll and maybe they will change it if it gets enough votes.

Maybe we could make this poll a month ago when the upgrade system was changed and Hs restriction was announced in the guide section... What's the point of this guide anyway when it misses important information in it ?!

• Activate Facebook

IWATU

Date of registration: 20. January 2016

Tuesday, 4. June 2019, 14:57

4 places that drop hs like candy

what are the 4 places that drop hs like candy please and ty

• Activate Facebook

This post by "PRIMEX" (Thursday, 6. June 2019, 05:55) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Thursday, 6. June 2019, 20:13)