You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "ThisAintRight2" started this thread

Date of registration: 28. October 2016

Sunday, 29. September 2019, 00:11

Time Zones

Why is it that Gamigo uses several different time zones in this game? I've lost so many Promos to this confusing array of different times, unless of course that was their intention. I've bought IC just for the Promos and learned later that I missed it by an hour, and you cant ticket it, cause it tells you at the bottom of the page, that Gamigo is not responsible for my lack of understanding. EST, CST, PST(I've seen it), "Local Server Time"(what does that even mean?), the only thing I get is PTSD. Can we all just get on the same page? X(

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Sunday, 29. September 2019, 00:28

"Local Server Time" means the time the server you play is on / where its physically located.
LCUS servers are always in EST time zone.
LC DE/UK are in CEST as those are located in Europe

that's why every promo at the bottom has a world clock link where you can see the time zones and what time it should be in EST.

• Activate Facebook

This post by "currykaran2" (Sunday, 29. September 2019, 00:47) has been deleted by user "Fulminar" (Monday, 30. September 2019, 14:08) with the following reason: spam

Mendek

Rising Star

• "Mendek" is male

Date of registration: 14. October 2016

Sunday, 29. September 2019, 01:09

If you can't use online time zone converters you can set Windows to show additional clocks for different time zones.
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-set-m…ocks-windows-10

• Activate Facebook

• "ThisAintRight2" started this thread

Date of registration: 28. October 2016

Sunday, 29. September 2019, 04:37

Time Zones

Thank you all for your input, some great info there. I was just kinda asking why so many times, if we had 1 time that was always the same, it would be much easier for everyone to know what that converts to in their area. I believe that is part of the reason why people are still asking about when DT is, or how much longer it will be. Just a shout out to someone that may be able to do something. :)

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Sunday, 29. September 2019, 16:54

Hiyas ThisAintRight2,

I will always add a timezone converter website in my promos I post, so it will be easier to figure out the timezone changes for everyone. As unavailable stated, however, Local Server Time in a post always means the server time for the version you play on (i.e. CEST = Central Euro time for European servers and EST = Easter time US server). I add both as English posts are for both our UK players on Elysion/Atlas/Inferna and US players on NA servers.

Sometimes Promos are only set in Local Server Time (like weekly sales). This means they start at XX:xx Local server time for each versions separately (i.e. EST for US, MSK for RU and EU for DE, FR, PL, ES/IT and EU).

Sometimes Promos are only set up to run in CEST time and not local server time. Those will simply have XX:xx CEST (XX:xx EST) as the promo begins at the same set time for all versions equally.

As Mendek stated, there are programs which can help. I, personally, use Widgets on my PC and have 3 clocks on my deskstop. One for EST, one for CEST and one for MSK as I run versions in each of those timezones.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook