You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

VassRulz

• "VassRulz" started this thread

Date of registration: 21. June 2019

Thursday, 10. October 2019, 13:36

Why is there more cash promo's than events?

Seems like we barely get any events these days. Why are 90% of Gamigo related posts only to do with weekly sales/cash promos.

Would it really kill the game just to have a couple of events such as exp/sp events throughout the weeks?

I spend weeks on many toons barely playing the game because I have to wait for jewel melding/upgrade events that rarely ever come.

When there's events that increase the likelihood melding of jewels by 6-8X you would have to be stupid to meld expensive jewels costing upwards of 10bil otherwise.

If there was a rotation of jewel related and upgrade related events every week not only would it increase the playerbase of the game but also increase cash sales as people will be buying dozens of cash related items such as gold ROP & socket related items.

These useful events that actually help your players make the game alot more enjoyable and whether they are scheduled or random should be alot more frequent in my opinion.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Pandia

Rising Star

Friday, 11. October 2019, 04:42

If u check here : 301 Moved Permanently u will see that we have upgrade/meld/xp etc events once in a month (give or take) of every kind of those events.
Additionally there was the event of happy hours between 10-12 October during of which there were 2-3 more jewel related events of ea kind (remove-fuse-meld), along with double xp/sp events.
So what do u mean by saying "I spend weeks on many toons barely playing the game because I have to wait for jewel melding/upgrade events that rarely ever come."? Once in every 4 weeks doesn't seem rare.
Besides that's imo the meaning of 'event', if we have every week or every other week a jewel or upgr weekend, then it's not an event, it becomes more like regular game and market would be flood with jewels after fusing or with gears high plussed after upgr events.
Let alone that u may need jewel and upgr but others may need exp, sp, or pet exp or double gold/drop events. And as a month has average 4 weekends, as it seems to me events must be spread along accordingly to satisfy every one's needs

• Activate Facebook

VassRulz

• "VassRulz" started this thread

Date of registration: 21. June 2019

Friday, 11. October 2019, 10:47

The last upgrade event was over a month ago on September the 5th.
The last jewel event was over 2 months ago on the 7th of August.
This is not ok.

The addition of these "happy hour" events for your standard LC player is more or less useless. Unlike some people, some adults have jobs, study, need to sleep we can not sit around in game all day waiting for an event announcement to happen.

Once in over 2 months not rare enough for you?
That has been over 2 months since the last scheduled jewel event and that has been 2 months where I couldn't play my characters which didn't have melded jewels.

When these jewel and upgrade range from 600-800% and 150-200% they become CORE TO THE MECHANICS of the game, the only people upgrading/melding a substantial amount of gems outside these events is either rich or stupid.

Having these events such as the jewel event do not make the market "flood with jewels" if anything this is actually healthy for the game and encourages people to actually USE THEM instead of hoarding them endlessly selling them for insane prices.

As well as having these events I would be happy with exp/sp/drop events as well. If anything I think multiple events a week rather than non stop cash sales and promo's would go along way in improving the game and increasing playerbase and that was the point of my original post.

Just because your jewels and gear might be done, doesn't mean that other dont deserve a chance to benefit too. Having at most a single event in a week and it often being useless for most players such as pet exp/drop is nothing but frustrating.

If u check here : 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently u will see that we have upgrade/meld/xp etc events once in a month (give or take) of every kind of those events.
Additionally there was the event of happy hours between 10-12 October during of which there were 2-3 more jewel related events of ea kind (remove-fuse-meld), along with double xp/sp events.
So what do u mean by saying "I spend weeks on many toons barely playing the game because I have to wait for jewel melding/upgrade events that rarely ever come."? Once in every 4 weeks doesn't seem rare.
Besides that's imo the meaning of 'event', if we have every week or every other week a jewel or upgr weekend, then it's not an event, it becomes more like regular game and market would be flood with jewels after fusing or with gears high plussed after upgr events.
Let alone that u may need jewel and upgr but others may need exp, sp, or pet exp or double gold/drop events. And as a month has average 4 weekends, as it seems to me events must be spread along accordingly to satisfy every one's needs
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Friday, 11. October 2019, 15:31

When events were put out like crazy on a schedule you know what happened? People would ONLY log into the play when the event they wanted was on. If it was SP and they didn't need it, they didn't play. If it was upgrade and they didn't need it, they didn't play.

People relied solely on events to determine when and if they would play. That does not encourage active play, it stunts it to have events too often. Events should be rewards, not expectations. The definition of the word "event" goes against the very thing you are asking for. It is a significant occurrence, a rarity. A football game is a just a game, a Homecoming game is an event. ;)

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook