You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Leather

• "Leather" is female
  • "Leather" started this thread

Date of registration: 26. November 2019

Thursday, 28. November 2019, 21:42

I can't download the game (US Client)

HELP....!!!
I keep getting the "Gamigo has encountered a problem and must close" during the start of the download.
Am I doing something wrong or do I need to do something to correct this......if so what...??
I'm on a Dell Computer (that I use strictly for PC Games) with XP as the operating program.
Please could someone help me get the game to download.....
Thanks

^^ Elizabeth
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

SirHansford

Rising Star

Date of registration: 13. July 2015

Thursday, 28. November 2019, 22:46

There was a thing years ago with antivirus causing the download to fail.. as weird as it sounds, have you tried disabling your AV and download/install again? We shouldn't have to, but..... this is LC life. lol

HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

• "Airadella" is female

Date of registration: 30. October 2019

Friday, 29. November 2019, 10:30

Not sure with xp anymore but you could try cleaning your browser or try a different one. Good luck.

• Activate Facebook