You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 5. December 2019, 17:57

Bob the Daring’s Adventure Diary

Dear Community,

Have you heard the tales of Bob the Daring? If not, then you are about to get to know him and his two faithful pets; Fred, the Horse and Withtooth, the little black Dragon.
Together, they have experienced many adventures, fought many fights, slain many a monster.

They claim to have seen every inch of Iris.
Until now!

Follow Bob the Daring’s Adventure Diary entries to see what happens, when three weird friends stumble on an adventure, like they have never seen before!

Your LastChaos-Team
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

6 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

mindgirl (06.12.2019), Airadella (06.12.2019), Medicine (06.12.2019), Adrona (06.12.2019), Leather (09.12.2019), Despair (10.12.2019)

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Friday, 6. December 2019, 19:00

Dear (very manly and not girly at all) Adventurer Diary,

Fred the Horse and Withtooth the Dragon seem so bored all the time. And I agree, nothing excites me anymore.
All day we have been hunting down foxes, because Fred would like to have a new shawl for Christmas. But now that this is done, what else is there?

In the hopes of selling the extra pelts to Athi, we traveled to Randol.
For some reason, Athi wasn’t interested in our pelts and just kept grinding his teeth.
Upon asking him, what on earth could be the matter, he just stumbled the following words:
“The wind whispers to me… Darkness is upon us… Iris in Danger… Tarian… aleaaleaaleaalea”

Withtooth must have though Athis was singing some kind of song, because he joined in “AEEAAHEAAAEAAEAAAEAAA” and did summersaults in the air.
Fred just shook his mane and stared at me.

I am not entirely sure if Athi is just a very bad singer, or if something is going on.
We have decided to travel to Tarian.
  • Activate Facebook

4 registered users thanked already.

pain110488 (08.12.2019), Leather (09.12.2019), mindgirl (09.12.2019), Despair (10.12.2019)

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Tuesday, 10. December 2019, 18:00

Dear MANLY Adventurer’s Diary,

We have traveled long and have ended up in Tarian. It is colder then I remembered from last time.
Withtooth, the dragon, has been trying to keep us warm, by breathing fire. Unfortunately, this resulted in Fred, the horses, tail going up in flames.
Fred is very unhappy.

Since Withtooth won’t shut up and continues to sing that horrible song (ALEAAAHEAHAHAHEAHALEAHAHAAA), I can’t help but want to go and meet Alea. No clue why though… probably because he always has some sweets in his pockets.
I love sweets.

For whatever reason, Alea had NO sweets! All he gave me, was this stupid parchment with these weird scribbles on it. What am I supposed to do with that? I tried a bite, but it was not sweet at all.
Bob is very unhappy.

• Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Despair (10.12.2019), mindgirl (12.12.2019)

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Thursday, 12. December 2019, 19:11

Dear Diary,

Eating that parchment has given me a tummy ache. I shall never ask Alea for sweets again!

Fred, the horse, however, seems to think it is very tasty. Something on that parchment caught my eye though and I was able to snatch it out of Fred’s hooves, before he munched it all up.
I am pretty sure I have seen this before. But where?

Withtooth, the dragon, continuously breathing fire at the back of my helmet finally gave me the clue I was missing.

Where else have I ever sweated so much that I was able to bathe in my own armor?
And so we traveled to the desert in search for the place I had in mind.

Fred, the horse kept complaining that the hot wind was NOT good for his mane and that we should stop for special Majar conditioner.
I ignored him and Withtooth tried to sooth Fred, by whispering his new favorite song in his ear, successfully burning away the last few healthy hairs Fred had left.

We wandered the desert for quite some time until we found… it.
We just ran in, because it was so hot out in the sun, we didn’t realize where we had ended up until we heard a creepy snarling sound.

I unpacked my favorite brand of stone-slabs and started to paint what I saw.
I swear it was my best work yet!
But I dropped it and it broke into a million pieces.

Withooth, the dragon, has stopped singing.
Fred, the horse, has gone into his favorite karate-stance.

I am scared.

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

mindgirl (19.12.2019)

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Sunday, 15. December 2019, 19:38

Dear manliest of all Adventurer Diary,

It is so dark in here.

The only thing lighting our way, is Withtooth, the dragon, snorting a flame every now and then.
But even that is getting weaker with every few steps. It seems he has lost the little amount of courage he had.
At least he is cute… I guess.

Fred, the horse, is doing a lot better. Every time we turn a corner, he goes ‘HAA-YAAA’ and chops the air with his hooves.
Something is weird here though.
For years I submitted myself to the most intricate and sweaty training, to become as strong as I am today. Pulling panthers tails and hiding on trees after. Throwing stones at deers and hiding on trees after. Plucking leafs from treants and hiding on… well in this case behind boulders after.

And it seems it was all for nothing!
These monsters are way stronger then any fox I have ever encountered.

I believe it is time for a ‘training-cut-scene’ with Eye of the Tiger blasting in the background.

• Activate Facebook

mindgirl (19.12.2019)

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Tuesday, 17. December 2019, 18:05

Dear Adventure Diary for men,

It is so dark here.
Fred, the horse, wanted to activate his laser eyes, in the hopes of shedding more light on these dark hallways. Then he remembered, that he is not a superhero and now he is trying to hide his tears.
This means, we are still relying on Withtooth, the dragon, to light us the way with his fire-breath.

I have bound a rope around his back leg, because he keeps flying ahead and I am scared we might lose him.
I tripped over something in the dark, because I couldn’t see anything, it seems, that the rope is still a bit long.
I pulled Withtooth back so he could breath some fire at the ground where I had tripped.
What we found was so gruesome, that Withooth stopped breathing fire immediately and Fred, the horse, started chattering with his teeth.

It was a body, lying sprawled and broken on the ground.
Even though I looked away immediately, I couldn’t help but remember the image, so I started sketching it again. While sketching I realized, that something was weird. I had never seen that kind of armor before.
I would show you, dear diary, but… well… I dropped the slab of stone… again.

• Activate Facebook

mindgirl (19.12.2019)

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Saturday, 21. December 2019, 17:57

Dear man-diary for adventurers,

After the last experience, we ran.
And ran.
And ran.
After what felt like hours, we finally came to a stop.
I can’t help but wonder what might have happened to that rogue. Was she killed by one of the strange monsters I keep seeing, or had she simply fainted?
Suddenly I realized… what if she HAD fainted? Should I have gone back and checked?
One look at Fred, the horse, made me decide not to. In sign-language, he explained that his super-nose had smelled that she had been dead for a while. Oh well.
After we had all calmed down, we finally got to the point, where we thought it might be smart to figure out where we had ended up.
For a moment there, I had thought we had ended up in a black hole.
That is when I noticed that Withtooth had gone ‘out’.
I yanked at his rope and he started spitting fire again. I looked around and…
…who the heck is that??

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Monday, 23. December 2019, 15:58

Dear Mr. Adventure Diary,

I have lost Fred the horse and Withtooth the dragon.
The mysterious stranger only stared at us and they ran off. Withtooth burnt the rope I had tied to his leg and Fred vanished into the shadows, like a ninja.
Then the stranger blinked and I got all dizzy.
When I woke up, I was in an unfamiliar room.
I saw large feet right before me.
Slowly, I looked up. One set of legs… 2 sets of arms…
Mr. Diary, I fear this might be my last entry.
I have written down everything I saw so far, on a scroll, in the hopes that it will be found by those who will come after me.
To all adventurers out there: [VIP Patchlog]
Beware!

• Activate Facebook