You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vilya

Community Manager

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 23. December 2019, 15:51

VIP Patch Notes | December 23, 2019

Dear Community,

As you may have noticed, Bob the Daring, and his two companions, have stumbled over something wondersome and new.
We’re excited to announce:
Theo’s Darkness!
Join us on VIP Testserver and check out the new big content update we are working on, just like Bob the Daring, Fred, the horse and Withtooth, the dragon have!
You will notice, that this is still a work in progress, but we really wanted to give all of you guys an early access to see what we have been working on and get your feedback.
Please be aware, that there will still be some bugs, some wrong names or texts and also some stuff missing completely.
Your feedback is important, so please make sure to tell us what you think and report any issues you find. Your input will be collected and will have a direct impact on the final version of the cap raise.
Now it’s time to get the latest version of the VIP test server client [VIP Test Server Guide]. Please read the patch notes carefully before diving into the new content! Check out our FAQs and let us know if you have any questions.

Available content:

• 3 new quest lines that start at the Royal Guard Captain in Juno.
    Some of the quests lead you into Ramslo’s Lab, which can only be entered if you have finished the corresponding quest that starts in Tarian. Also keep in mind that you need to be in an expedition group and that the usual channel restrictions apply. To access Tarian, we have also added a teleportation scroll to Mooraska/Mondshine.
  • Theo’s Darkness map
    Can be entered in Dratan after finishing the introductory quests and with a ticket called Enter the Darkness. You receive one ticket upon finishing the main quests and can farm additional ones from the elite monsters in Ramslo’s Lab.
  • The Glyphs and Map Buffs
    We don’t want to spoil too much, just enter Theo’s Darkness and see for yourself!
  • Monsters and their drops
    Check out the new monsters and try to reach Theo’s summoning area.

To be added:

• Balancing of monsters
  • Theo skills
    Theo currently only auto attacks, but you can expect some awesome skills for the release!
  • New jewel levels
    10 new levels will be added to the game (16-25 for international versions, 4-1 to 5-5 for the German version)
    The jewels will be obtainable through Theo’s Darkness and can only be used on equipment with a minimum level of 185.
    You will be able to combine jewels to reach the highest level.
  • Visual improvements
  • New monster combo accessories
    The element darkness will be added to the monster combo with new accessories for each of them.

• A generous test package that includes a potion that instantly grants you level 185, gold and skill points and some additional goodies.
    It will be sent to you automatically to every character. After creating a new character or importing your characters from the live servers, you may have to relog to receive it.
  • You will also receive a character expansion and a party recall ticket in your gift storage.

Until 31st of December 23:59, there is a 100% cashback on ALL items in the VIP item shop. That means that you won’t have to invest your Last Chaos cash to check out the new content. This only applies to the cash spent on VIP Test server during the allotted time frame.Keep in mind that starting from January 1st, the cashback no longer applies!

• Players can import their characters from live servers for a small cash fee (199 LC cash), the item shop also has special packages that allow easy testing.
    Upon char creation or import, each player will receive a jump potion to 185, enough gold to learn skills, and some other goodies in their shop gifting inventory. See Guide below.

FAQ Section:
ABOUT THE VIP SERVER
Q: How do I access the VIP test server?
A: [Guide] VIP Test Server

Q: How can I play my character from the live servers?
A: If you’re coming from an EU server, you can find the “Sync” items in the item shop. Characters from US and RU servers cannot be synced to VIP at this time due to being at different physical data centers than our EU based servers. [Guide]Syncing Character to VIP

Q: I haven’t received my test package.
A: Please relog the character to receive it.

THEO’S DARKNESS
Q: I can’t enter the new dungeon.
A: Make sure that you have a ticket ready and that you finished the introductory quests.

Q: I can’t summon Theo.
A: Only the party leader can summon Theo on the map Theo’s Awakening. You have to stand near the sarcophagus.

Q: I can’t summon the Omen.
A: There can only be one Omen on the map, so check whether it was already spawned.

Q: My client randomly crashes in the Theo’s Dungeon map.
A: We’re currently investigating. If you have this issue regularly, please let us know here: [Bug Reporting].

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook