You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tarzzan

• "Tarzzan" is male
  • "Tarzzan" started this thread

Date of registration: 6. June 2020

Thursday, 30. July 2020, 22:45

blessed bottle

hello all and may all good Drops fill your bags . i have a Problem on elysion Server , i cant find any exp blessed botle due to the lack of afinity , and no one on Server has for sale . i tryed on exp box at mall it dosent have. to get afinity takes ages , so please guys if u have any ideeas . thank you

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 3. August 2020, 23:41

Affinity takes a long time to get on all servers, Elysion is no different. This is the only way to obtain these bottles at this time, I would suggest working towards the affinity.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Tarzzan (04.08.2020)

Tarzzan

• "Tarzzan" is male
  • "Tarzzan" started this thread

Date of registration: 6. June 2020

Tuesday, 4. August 2020, 13:12

thank you for support vilya , takes a lot of pacience to afinity farm, i used a lot of platinium afinity Boosters but afinity rate is so low that i have the impresion ill never get there , and for afinity items Exchange dont get much Points . i wish afinity items drop rate should be much higher . thank you and Keep it up

• Activate Facebook