You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male
  • "Caugsmire" started this thread

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Monday, 5. April 2021, 09:07

StaySafe Events

Have these now finished or can we look forward to some for April - perhaps after the Easter Egg event ... ?
Caugsmire the Curious

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Mehira

Game Master

• "Mehira" is female

Date of registration: 18. April 2019

Monday, 5. April 2021, 12:40

Hello,

The StaySafe events are over. If they happen again, we will create another thread with the events schedule.

Have a lovely day! ^^

Mehira
Game Master Last Chaos PL/NA
Regulamin gry | Support | In-Game Rules
Discord PL | Facebook | Discord EN
  • Activate Facebook

stefanel

Date of registration: 8. April 2021

Thursday, 8. April 2021, 10:23

staysafe event

you do know that is imposible to upgrade 1 item without the event right? you need more than 4k hs5+alot of luck. i came back after like 8 years and i got to 190 the week the event was gone and i had no chanse to upgrade my 190 set or weap. now all i do is w8 for 1 upgrade event. cuz i dont have a good weap to fight in the new tomb. i spend more in pots than i get if i grind and i w8. i have spend some ic tryng tu upgrade the weap but is imposible. with the eggs event the drop rate is even lower. it.s realy frustrating know that 1 player who get to 190 3 days b4 me had the chanse to upgrade his set .. or at least his weap and i cant. now he can 1 hit almost any mobs in new tomb and me full poted i am fighting to survive. what shuld i do ¿? w8 for 1 event that nobody knows when will be or quit again?

• Activate Facebook

Namken

Rising Star

Date of registration: 11. June 2017

Thursday, 8. April 2021, 10:30

you do know that is imposible to upgrade 1 item without the event right? you need more than 4k hs5+alot of luck. i came back after like 8 years and i got to 190 the week the event was gone and i had no chanse to upgrade my 190 set or weap. now all i do is w8 for 1 upgrade event. cuz i dont have a good weap to fight in the new tomb. i spend more in pots than i get if i grind and i w8. i have spend some ic tryng tu upgrade the weap but is imposible. with the eggs event the drop rate is even lower. it.s realy frustrating know that 1 player who get to 190 3 days b4 me had the chanse to upgrade his set .. or at least his weap and i cant. now he can 1 hit almost any mobs in new tomb and me full poted i am fighting to survive. what shuld i do ¿? w8 for 1 event that nobody knows when will be or quit again?

The events now ran for several weeks at a time without interruption. And you are now seriously screaming for more events just because you were late? You had bad luck, but that has nothing to do with unfairness.
Maxing out your equipment should be something special and not something easy.

Edit: You don't need fking 4k+ HS5 per item for some decent gear.
  • Activate Facebook

stefanel

Thursday, 8. April 2021, 11:10

staysafe event

i can see that you never tried to upgrade 1 item without 1 event runing . what i am sayng is that without 1 event is imposible to upgrade something to +30 doesent matter how much you spend. and yes you need more than 4k hs5.

• Activate Facebook

Namken

Rising Star

Date of registration: 11. June 2017

Thursday, 8. April 2021, 11:44

i can see that you never tried to upgrade 1 item without 1 event runing . what i am sayng is that without 1 event is imposible to upgrade something to +30 doesent matter how much you spend. and yes you need more than 4k hs5.
You are aware that there are protective stones, right? I have already upgraded and destroyed countless items over the years.
Sure you need some luck, but 4k is overkill. Also, +25 is most likely enough (and the last levels you just do with an event).
  • Activate Facebook

stefanel

Thursday, 8. April 2021, 12:06

staysafe event

ok you win. is the same with or without event... happy?

• Activate Facebook