You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• Leather

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• Hi....My Name is Elizabeth, but all my friends call me Liz.

I use to play Last Chaos several years ago and now I've decided to come back (believe me, it's been around 8 years since I've been here).

Unfortunately I have forgotten my old account information so I'm starting over from scratch (should be interesting to see all the changes).

My career has been one that's very interesting, I learned to Dive when I was 14 years old and never looked back....now I do it professionally.

I think it's the greatest job in the world. (notice I said greatest, not the best paying).

I hope that some of you will look for me in the game and show me around. I would love to make friends here.

Thanks for reading my ramblings.

Update:
    I'm on Horizon (USA) channel 2 or 5.
    Look for "Leather"...….Level 92 Cleric.
^^ Elizabeth

Personal information

Posts (11)